Mechanical Engineering Department is one of the oldest departments of the institute. It is also one of the biggest departments of the institute. Department was started in the year 2006. Department offers 3 years course of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME) with total intake of 360 seats affiliated to Maharashtra state board of technical education, Mumbai. Mechanical department has a team of highly qualified and motivated faculties and well equipped laboratories. Department is committed to generate employable mechanical engineering diploma engineers with knowledge, skills and ethics and provide professional and soft skills necessary to lead a successful career with the confidence necessary to contribute for nation. The department of Mechanical Engineering includes many exciting subjects like Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing, Power Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Automation and Robotics which have been among the fastest growing and most challenging technologies that enable the development of the modern knowledgeable society.
To develop the Diploma Mechanical Engineers to fulfill the Socio-industrial needs of the nation through effective education.
M1: To create learning environment for acquire effective knowledge through experiments and practices.
M2: To provide technical education with discipline & communication skills for gaining higher studies & improving employability.
M3: To impart technical knowledge based on ethical and moral standards to achieve sustainable growth of the country.
M.Tech (Design Engineering), B.E. (Mechanical Engg.)
To include the students in scholastic, co-curricular & extracurricular exercises. Through these MESA individuals learn arranging, organization, investigation, estimation and execution along side inconvenience shooting, which offer assistance in their comprehensive improvement.
1. Promoting the interests and welfare of students during their course of study and representing, supporting and advising members
2. Being the recognised representative channel between students and any other external bodies
3. Providing social, cultural, sporting and recreational activities, and forums for discussion and debate, for the personal development of its members.
To form a stage for students to arrange, organize and execute different exercises within the intrigued of students advancement of the Students. Its an affiliation of understudies for understudies and by understudies
1. To create “an association of students working for students” for their overall development
2. To supply a stage for standard and visit talks and trade of sees among understudies.
3. To provide opportunities for students to develop their leadership and organizational qualities
4. To create student’s scholarly, proficient and identity improvement aptitudes through different programs, exercises organized by affiliation
5. To screen and control successful conduct of such program guaranteeing customary participation, dynamic support and inclusion of understudies. To carry out input examination after conclusion of the program
6. To create awareness amongst the students about professional societies, encouraging them to be a member of these societies
|Name of Member
|Mr. Dhumal Adinath
|Mr. Prem Jawale
|Mr. Nikhil Pawar
|Mr. Prasad Satpute
|Mesa Marketing Head
|Mr. Sourav Sonawane
|Mesa Decoration Head
|Mr. Jeevan Phand
|Mesa Planning Head
|Mr. Prathmesh Walke
|Mesa Documentation Head