1. To resolve issues pertaining to girls’/women’s sexual harassment.
2. To create awareness among the female students, faculty and staff members of their legal rights.
3. To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
4. To provide a platform for listening to their grievances.
5. To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.
6. To ensure personality along with academic development of students.
7. To ensure safe environment in college campus.
1. To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances
2. To advise and guide the girls students and also educate them about women empowerment.
3. To give the knowledge of women legal rights to female students and staff members.
4. To resolve issues relating to women’s harassment as per AICTE guidelines.
5. To organize awareness programs, motivational talks including visits to the public/ government run women guidance cells.
6. To provide a women-friendly learning/working environment without any gender bias.